If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (940) 241-3434

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Water then Fire Damage

Here we have a before and after picture of our latest fire job. The root cause of this fire was due to the electrical panel not being properly grounded causing the breakers not to turn off when circuits were overused resulting in overheating and starting a fire within the panel. This electrical traveled through the wires shown above short circuiting any appliance connected to any electrical outlet in the house. This fire traveled through the ceiling, but the electrical component traveled through the wires until it reached the air conditioning unit causing sparks to fly out of its electrical outlets. This fire also melted a pvc water line which caused a portion of the ceiling to drop. The fire also left a burnt wood odor throughout the house as well as small amounts of soot on the walls closest to the origin of the fire.

As soon as we arrived on location our primary focus consisted of cleaning and removing all damaged materials, deodorizing and removing smoke order, as well as removing soot that covered the walls. Our primary tool in removing the smoke order consisted of painting over all charred wood with a special coat of paint that neutralized the order thus explaining the white beams on the after photo. Then we utilized the dry sponge technique to remove any soot on the walls. After completing our side of the job, we left the rest to the electricians to completely replace the electrical panel. As a homeowner it is important to ensure your houses electrical wiring is up to date. If you need any restoration assistance whether it be fire or water, give us a call at 940-241-3434.