If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (940) 241-3434

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Causes Water Damage in Justin, TX

A small fire in a home in Justin was caused by a candle that was left lit in a dining room on a wooden table. The table caught on fire and caused extensive smoke and soot damage throughout the house. However, the most damage was done by the fire department trying to save the house. In the before picture you'll notice the standing water on the floor next to the dresser. Since almost everything in the room was affected, the drywall and floors had to be removed. If you have any fire emergencies, give SERVPRO of Highland Village a call and ask (940)-241-3434